Sunday 27 July 2014

(Inedible) Strawberry Sorbet

I am always on the lookout for a good moisturiser, especially one that smells good enough to eat! 
As The Body Shop opposite my work re-opened on Thursday after being beautifully refurbished, and looked so pretty, new and fancyyyy I just had to take a look inside!

Determined not to spend any more than the loose change in my purse, I limited myself to one purchase only haha! I had already seen the strawberry sorbet in there before, and the lovely woman who worked there told me this product is really great for holidays, as it included aloe vera, which works well as a soothing after sun lotion-especially if kept in the fridge!! The product is £8 (although I got 20% off of this as I used my friends 'Love Your Body' member card!) which I thought isn't too expensive when you consider other moisturisers by The Body Shop. 

After this I was completely sold on the product! And went to buy the Strawberry scented one...
It wasn't until I got home that I realised I had accidentally bought the Pink Grapefruit arghhh (I really do not like this scent!!) Luckily they let me exchange the scents and I'm so glad because I think that this scent is so much nicer, and is just so fresh and summery-I am really looking forward to use it on my (hopefully) tanned body on my holiday! 

Which moisturiser would you recommend? 
x Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment