Tuesday 29 July 2014

Tanya Burr Tutorial Attempt

After watching the gorgeous Tanya Burr's new makeup tutorial on her Kylie Jenner look, I thought that it looked absolutely stunning and really wanted to try it out myself- which I'm sure was Tanya's aim for us all haha!

Unfortunately for me, I do not own the majority of amazing high end products featured in Tanya's video, so instead I used a range of similar, high street products, which were obviously not as good quality, but still did the job good enough!! 

Here are some embarrassingly close up selfies showing my Tanya/Kylie inspire look...



I have included a photo of the products I used below... 

Tadaaaa
Real Technique Brushes
Sleek Contour Kit
Collection Shimmer Shades Blush
Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow pencil
Collection Lasting Perfection Powder
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Loreal Paris eye shadow palette in 'Smoky'
Rimmel London Gel Liner
Bourjois '1,2,3 Perfect' Foundation
(Although it's not in the photo, I also used Rimmel London lipstick in 'Sugar Plum')

I really love youtube makeup tutorials because I think that they are such a great help when trying to recreate a look!

Who's your favourite YouTuber?

x Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment