Tuesday 29 July 2014

What's in my travel rucksack?

I don't know if it's just me (probably) but when I'm going on holiday, I just don't feel complete unless I have a very heavy rucksack attached to my back!!

This year, I found the perfect rucksack in Primark- for only £9!! What a bargain!!
It's completely white, with rose gold buckles, and is the perfect size to fit in all of my travel bits and pieces.

When flying (or any kind of travelling really) I'm one of those people who literally carry every single item I will ever need and more! Just call me Mary Poppins when it comes to fitting things inside a bag haha!

I can't go away without having a good book and magazine to read, and this time I bought 'Billy and Me' by Giovanna Fletcher, and Elle magazine, to keep me occupied during my flight or any waiting around that I will hopefully not have to endure (fingers crossed there's no flight delays!). 

I also don't like to wear a lot of makeup when travelling, especially when leaving aat 2am!! And so I have just packed minimal makeup to apply at the airport, including concealer, mascara, eyeliner, BB cream, my trusted Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' and my Tangle Teaser hair brush. 

Also, a fan and sunglasses always come in handy when flying to a hot country, so I popped those in as well- not to mention my hand sanitiser!! 

Obviously my phone, earphones and camera (which isn't below as I'm using it to take the picture duhhh) are squished in there as well.




Anywhooo, I really hope that I haven't forgotten anything and that my bag isn't so heavy that the straps will snap!!

What are your travel necessities?

x Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment