Friday 8 August 2014

Holiday Snaps!

I have just back from an absolutely amazingggg holiday in Ibiza with my family, and am now very sad to be back in Essex in the rain!! :(

The weather out there was just beautiful- although someday's I did find it felt as though the sun was physically frying my skin OUCH. But on these occasions I could simply jump right into the pool or the sea. 

I realised this holiday that floating calmly over the sea waves on a lilo is one of my all time favourite things to do, and I wish that I could just jet off to clear blue seas any time I am feeling stressed or need some relaxation time! It's so peaceful to just feel the waves moving beneath you, the sun shining down with a slight breeze in the air, and nothing but the sea and sky as your view. 

I haven't stopped flicking through the (hundreds- yep slightly over done it) pictures that I took during my week away, and so I thought I'd share a few snaps with you now. 










I am also going to do posts over the next few days showing my fave outfits; but didn't want to bombard you with dozens of pictures all at once haha!

Is it only me who takes far too many pictures than is necessary? 

x Ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment